freedom

a room of one's own.

a room of one's own. by emma hope.

This photograph is By Emma Hope she is from England. U can find more of her beautiful work on flickr.com and u can follow her on twitter too if ur into that kinda thing.

I chose to show this image because it reminds me of how i feel in my own space.

Some people don't understand the allure of ones own space and things and thoughts.

I cant wait to have a new room to love and fill with thoughts and things i find and create. I wish i could have a big room to fill with a collection of things that i think are beautiful. But a teeny tiny space is also loverly for now, because it means i always feel surrounded by little beauties and i am more inclined to find serenity in sweet and small collections.

f r e e d o m

f r e e d o m by Kane Longden.


























This is another flickr find created by artist Kane Longden. He created this after completing his last exam and it expresses his releif for his 3 month summer break.

I thought it appropriate as i too had my last exam this morning. I have finished my first year of uni!! now i have a 5 month summer break!!! im taking some extra units over the summer.. just to keep my mind at work though.

Ah the relief and the freedom . Freedom is my favourite feeling. and not having freedom would have to be the worst feeling i have experienced ! u cant keep me down and u most certainly cant control me ;-)

And just as a nice lil end to this post i have posted another of Emma Hopes photos just to bring in the new season ( i have decided that summer is from October till February this year.. any objections?)

0 comments: